Anybody involved in Managing Risks and planning to get RMP.
WHo Should Attend?
K e y F e a t u r e s :
- Activities & exercises designed to reinforce concepts
- Activities designed to map PMBOK®Guide Risk knowledge area and PMI Risk Management Standards
- Taking RMP-Style exam with over 600 questions
- Participant Booklet with sample Risk Management articles and templates
- Tips for RMP Exam
L e a r n i n g O u t c o m e s
- Prepare to pass the PMI RMP exam while completing the required 30 contact hours/PDUs in 4 days
- Navigate PMBOK®Guide and PMI Risk Management standard
- Analyze the tools and techniques of Risk Management
- Align your knowledge with PMBOK® guide and PMI Risk Management standards by managing gaps
- Analyze managing risks in real world
- Assistance through the RMP application process
Carries diverse industrial and training experience in Project management with Utility, Software Consulting, EPC and Telecommunication corporations within Pakistan, Middle East & USA. He is M.Sc.(CS), MBA along with PMI– PMP, PMI-RMP, MCTS, TM-CC certifications. He was Team Lead for the PMI PMBOK 5th Edition Development and previously a Research Lead in PMI Estimation Standard. He is a seasoned professional trainer and attached with Sites Power UAE, The Knowledge Academy UK, Syscomp Internationals (Rita Mulcahys authorized trainer) for PMI certifications trainings. He is also a Certified ‘Train the Trainer’ from Navitus Pakistan and a competent communicator from Toast Masters International